Experienced Massachusetts Family Lawyer Handles Divorce and Domestic Relations Matters
Attorney Rossi applies his executive advocacy background and experience in providing legal representation to professionals, executives and business owners involved in domestic relations matters. His counsel focuses on the proper audit, evaluation, reporting and, when appropriate, the division or liquidation of business and executive compensation assets, liabilities, income and expenses, while at the same time being mindful of the emotional and non-financial aspects of family law matters.
He also provides his domestic relations clients with guidance and insight on ways to avoid the financial and emotional costs of unnecessary trials through the use of thoughtful communication, equitable negotiation of agreements, and the creative and effective use of alternative dispute resolution techniques such as mediation which may provide a speedy and less costly means of reaching an agreement which will better serve both client and family.
Specifically, his counsel focuses on the following areas of domestic relations representation:
- Proper audit, evaluation, reporting and, when appropriate, the division or liquidation of business and executive compensation assets, liabilities, income and expenses
- Guidance and insight on ways to avoid the financial and emotional costs of unnecessary trials through the use of thoughtful communication, equitable negotiation of agreements
- Alternative dispute resolution techniques such as mediation, which may provide a speedy and less costly means of reaching an agreement which will better serve both client and family
- Various modifications, when and if applicable
- Retirement and pension allocation
Focused counselor handles divorce, alimony and property division matters
Attorney Rossi help clients to end their marriage with as little stress as possible, but when disagreements can’t be resolved, he won’t hesitate to advocate for your rights in court. Whether your breakup is contested or amicable, he will provide comprehensive support for:
- Spousal support — Attorney Rossi can advise as to relevant details of the Massachusetts Alimony Reform Act updates
- Property division — Attorney Rossi will advocate for a fair allocation of your marital estate and debt, ensuring the court has a full financial accounting.
- Business valuation — If one or both spouses own a business, he will analyze the financials to determine the fairest division of company assets on behalf of my client.
- Asset allocation -- Besides business ownership, if one or both spouses owns considerable investments in stocks, bonds, real estate or third-party/silent business ownership, Attorney Rossi will likewise evaluate the financials to determine the most equitable allocation of investment assets.
- Child support/custody — Attorney Rossi can advise clients on issues related to the recently updated state child support guidelines
You may find that mediation helps you and your partner to achieve amicable agreements about issues involving your children, property and finances. If mediation proves unproductive, however, Attorney Rossi is a skilled litigator who will represent your best interests in court.
Contact a dedicated Massachusetts family law attorney
The legal representation you choose will play an important role in shaping the terms of your family law matter. Call Attorney Rossi at 617-742-5400 or contact him online to schedule a consultation with a family law attorney.